Summer Camps now open for enrollment!
Horse camps at Thompson Therapy just do not get any more awesome!! We guarantee that your kid will go absolutely bonkers over their week at camp! Jam packed into a week at camp is everything from:
- Painting horses
- Riding lessons (bareback & western)
- Kayaking & swimming
- Nature walks
- Lessons in horse handling and horse care
- Anatomy of horses
- Understanding herd mentality
- Chicken day!
- Teamwork games
All camps run from 9am-1pm. . A week at camp is $350 per student. 10% discount for siblings. Ages 8-15 accepted. You’re non-refundable $100 deposit (made at the bottom of this page) reserves your space. These camps are small and private and fill up quick so don’t wait to sign up!!
Spring Break Camp dates
- March 13th-17th
- March 20th-24th
Summer Camp dates
- June 5th-9th
Look below for you Horse Camp checklist!
To be prepared:
- Please drop off & pick up your camper on time. Take a look at the directions to the pasture here.
- Send your kiddo with a pack lunch and plenty of water!
- Campers should wear a swim suit under their clothes (shorts & t-shirts are appropriate.) Hats are also a good idea.
- Sunscreen, bug spray, & a towel!
- A list of known allergies.
- You will be asked to sign a liability waiver on the first day of camp.