If you are looking for horse heaven. . . you’ve found it at Thompson Therapy. Nestled on close to 300 acres of beautiful open pasture in St. Augustine, Florida, you can rest assured that your horse(s) will be completely content, safe, and healthy.
What we offer:
- $250/month with multi-horse discounts.
- Two fresh water tubs in addition to a healthy lake for drinking.
- Feeding packages offered through Paws, Claws, & More as add-ons to boarding fees.
- Access to kayaks to enjoy our beautiful lake.
- A family friendly environment with private Facebook page to connect and coordinate group rides, hang-outs, offer help to each other, ect.
- Plenty of trails to ride on and off the property.
- 800 pound round bails kept in the pasture through the winter months. ($75-85 one time payment per horse.)
- Training and riding lesson services on site.
- Secure and well-maintained fencing and gates.
- Beautiful green pastures that will save you money on grain!
- Ferrier services available every 6-8 weeks.
We offer a family friendly environment with a laid-back atmosphere. With plenty of space for the herd to roam freely, there is no need for a barn or stalls here! Because of the freedom of movement offered to the herd, our horses express their contended state of being through their relaxed and friendly behavior.
If you enjoy trail riding, kayaking, working your horse in open-range, or just spending the day in nature with your equine companion(s), this is the place to be! With on-site training and riding lessons offered by Dr. Thompson, you can expect to bring your relationship with your horse(s) to his/her full potential.
For more details on boarding at Thompson Therapy, or to schedule a tour of the property please call 904-671-5833.